Virtwifi has no internet access, which is a common issue that can be easily fixed. In this article, TexassTech.com guides you on how we can resolve this issue.
The primary cause of this error is a poor and unstable network connection. To remove this error, make sure you are connected to a strong and stable network connection. If you continue to have problems, we will try other methods to troubleshoot errors, such as
- Update Windows’ network adapter driver.
- Change your Windows DNS
- Repair the Windows subsystem for Android.
- Use the Windows Troubleshooter.
- Reset the Windows Network
What is VirtWifi ?
VirtWifi is a virtual Wi-Fi technology, also known as virtual WiFi, that allows you to connect to various IEEE 802.11 networks with one wifi card that enables you to share your internet connection from your PC to other devices. VirtWifi can be used on both Windows and macOS computers, as well as on Android devices.
What is the Windows Subsystem for Android?
Microsoft introduced a new and very interesting feature called “Windows Subsystem for Android” (WSA) in Windows, which allows you to run Android apps directly on your Windows desktop.
It also allows you to install and run your favorite Android apps natively on Windows, just like any other Windows application, and you can interact with them using your mouse and keyboard.
Solving Methods to fix virtwifi has no internet access issue.
In this section, we will briefly discuss and apply all the methods that I mentioned above. let’s start,
Update Windows’ network adapter driver.
Always use the latest version and suitable network driver for the VirtWifi connection. You may encounter an error if your network adapter is out of date.
It is advised to update the network driver and check whether the VirtWifi issue is resolved or not. you can upgrade your Windows network driver by following these steps,
- Press the start key and search Device Manager.
- Double-click on Network adapters to expand the driver.
- Now click on the network driver and here you will seeUpdate driver option.
- Now finally click on the Search automatically for the updated driver software option.
If you found the latest and most suitable driver for your device adapter, then installed the recent network adapter driver and restart your device.
Change your Windows DNS.
You cannot access the network if you have any DNS issues on your computer. To resolve the issue, you must change your Windows DNS to a different DNS.
- Go to the window settings. Here you will see a menu.
- Now Go to Change Adapter Settings” and switch “Connection.”
- Select Properties”.
- Choose ” IPV4″ and “Select Properties.”
- Here, enter your DNS server address and click OK to save.
Now restart your PC.
Use the Repair Windows Subsystem for Android.
It is our third and very easy method to fix problems. You can remove this error by following the instructions below.
- First of all, Go to settings and click on the “Apps and Features“ option.
- Search apps and features menu.
- Find the Windows subsystem for Android.
- Click on the “Repair“ button.
Now a process will start automatically, and you must wait until the process ends. Now Restart your computer.
Use the Windows Troubleshooter.
The Windows troubleshooter can help you find and fix all common Windows issues quickly.
By following this instruction, you can fix the network issue.
- Click on the Windows Start key.
- Go to the settings.
- Select the system, and then click Troubleshoot.
- Click on the other troubleshooters, under other options, choose Network Adapter, and Run now.
Now Restart your PC.
Reset the Windows network.
If you still have the same issue after applying all methods, then we will go to reset the PC’s network.
We can reset the network by following the instructions.
Go to the window settings.
Tap on the Update and Security option.
Now Click on the “Network reset” option.
Now Restart your PC.
VirtWifi is very beneficial for anyone, but people are reporting that Virtwifi has no internet access when they are trying to download apps or share their internet connection with multiple devices, which also prevents apps from running on Windows. There are many ways to fix this issue, such as updating Windows’ network adapter driver, changing your Windows DNS, and resetting the Windows network.
You may also like: How to eliminate s.mzstatic.com iTunes Error 2023.